Health and Safety
Keeping all Children Healthy
Please help us stay healthy by keeping your child home if your child has:
- a fever or has had one in the past 24 hours.
- a stomach virus within the past 24 hours (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.)
- a cold, heavy nasal discharge, constant cough, or headache.
- an ear ache or sore throat
- any symptoms of a possible communicable disease. Please report any diagnosed contagious disease so that parents may be notified.
Prior to returning to school, your child must have been well, fever and illness symptom free for 24 hours.
No medication will be dispensed by any staff member during the preschool day.
If your Doctor prescribes an epipen to be kept at school you MUST have the Written Medication Consent Form completed and signed by your Doctor.